Friday, February 8, 2013

Book Review: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

Incarnate by +Jodi Meadows 

New soul
Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.
No soul
Even Ana's own mother thinks she's a nosoul, an omen of worse things to come, and has kept her away from society. To escape her seclusion and learn whether she'll be reincarnated, Ana travels to the city of Heart, but its citizens are afraid of what her presence means. When dragons and sylph attack the city, is Ana to blame?
Heart
Sam believes Ana's new soul is good and worthwhile. When he stands up for her, their relationship blooms. But can he love someone who may live only once, and will Ana's enemies—human and creature alike—let them be together? Ana needs to uncover the mistake that gave her someone else's life, but will her quest threaten the peace of Heart and destroy the promise of reincarnation for all?


This book for me was a bit of a roller coaster! I started reading Incarnate for a Read-A-Long on +Epic Reads but had wanted to read it ever since seeing it on TeaTime with epicreads! Can I just say that the cover is absolutely beautiful!!
This book for me was a bit hard to get into at first. I kept sitting it down and kind of walking away but then coming back saying "okay, I am missing something. So many people love this book and I must finish it to see what all the hype is about." I am so happy I decided to stick with it! What a cool book! Dragons, Centaurs, Silthe, and Reincarnation! That is so awesome! And Sam! Oh that boy is amazing! I absolutely loved him from the very first time he came in! What an amazing guy! He totally completed this book and was my favorite for sure!
This book is totally worth the read and I definitely recommend it! Just remember to not give up in the beginning because it gets so awesome soon!


4 out of 5 stars!













Also! Dont miss Asunder! The second book in the series out now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment