Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish
Top Ten words/topics that make you not want to pick up a book:
1. Aliens- Just never really read a good alien book.
2. Fairytale retellings- They get tiring after a while.
3. Fairies- Tried reading a book about Fairies and just couldn't do it.
4. Auto-biographies- Just not for me.
5. S&M- Just not a fan.
6. Cancer- I have only had one exception to this and it was "The Fault in Our Stars." That was an amazing book but usually cancer books are way too sad and too real for me sometimes.
7. Angels- I just have not read a 5 star book containing angels yet, which makes it hard to like them when every book i've read with them in it is kind of disappointing.
8. Vampires- I went through the vampire craze with everyone else but now I am over it. I pretty much read myself to the point of disgust with those books.
9. Werewolves- Never really been a fan. I don't know why but I just don't like them.
10. Teen Pregnancy- I am just not wanting to read a teen mom book. At least not the main character being pregnant.