Friday, February 15, 2013

2013 Reading Goal!

So, I wanted to share my blogging/reading goal with you all because I realized I had not told you all about it yet! I set my goal at 75 books this year because I am not sure how much school will effect my reading. I really hope to go over 100 though! And I plan on reviewing all of them here! 

So what am I going to read you ask? Well here are just some of the books I plan on reading or have already read this year:

BUT! There are so many more I also want to read! So stay tuned to hear all about them!!!


Andrya's 2013 book montage

Requiem
Bitterblue
Such a Rush
Unravel Me
Partials
The Madman's Daughter
Prophecy
Seraphina
Defiance
Untitled
Boundless
Through the Ever Night
Level 2
Through to You
Under the Never Sky
All I Need
Shades of Earth
The Elite
Mind Games
Fragments





2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Andrya has read 5 books toward a goal of 75 books.
hide
BUT! There are so many more books I plan to read! So stay tuned and you will hear all about them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment