Friday, January 4, 2013

Book Review: Selection by Kiera Cass



I just finished this book last night, and all I have to say is... THE NEXT BOOK NEEDS TO COME OUT NOW! I know, I know it is coming this spring and just let me tell you I will get it and read it the day it comes out!
This book was so good! It was not predictable and thats a big plus for me! There are times when I can not figure out what boy I like most, or who I would like to see America end up with... Actually I still can't decide 100%. Also, the other selected girls are hard to read sometimes, I do not know who to truly trust in this book. It was awesome! I really am so excited to see what happens in the next book! 
Another thing I loved about this book was the history of how the future became that way in the book. Like how the United States is no longer that, but is now the country of Ilea and run by a royal family. It is just cool how this book is put together.
Just a truly awesome book all round! I would totally recommend this to people! Especially anyone who likes Delirium, Hunger Games, Divergent, Matched, or any books similar to that. 

I give this book a 5 out of 5 stars!


Now stay tuned for the next book that comes out April 23, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment