Friday, August 3, 2012

vacation reading :) 2 book reviews!

While on vacation in beautiful Destin, Florida, i had plenty of time to enjoy some reading on the beach.
(My view the past week!)


First, i finished My Life Next Door by: Huntley Fitzpatrick, which i have already done a review on Click Here For Review On That

After that I read two more amazing books.

The Summer My Life Began by: Shannon Greenland 

This book was so good! You have romance which i love, but i appreciated this novel not being 100% devoted to only that part of the story! With family secrets and life aspirations being discovered, there were plenty of things to surprise you in this novel. Can i just say that there were a couple of things i did not see coming! This book showed family at its best and worst. But this book showed how it is important to follow your dreams and find yourself, and that the ones who love you will stand behind you. That is the best part of books, is when they can surprise you like this one did! Totally worth reading! 


I give this book 4 thumbs up!! 

Then there is Moonglass by:Jessi Kirby
This one just stole my heart. There were so many times i just wanted to be able to jump into this book and tell Anna that everything would be okay! I could not even imagine growing up with the life that she had. But the fact that she is strong enough to deal with it is so inspiring. This story is such a touching one that i have to recommend it to everyone! This is another one that shows how important family and friendship really are, and how much they can help you through everything and love you through it all too. 

I give this book 5 thumbs up! 

Buy Moonglass here!
Buy The Summer My Life Began here!




No comments:

Post a Comment